Monday, October 10, 2005

Welcoming and a bit Dotty

I haven't decided what I'd like to write about yet. That's not a good start, is it?

I wanted to find a place to be free and yet open, smart but silly, talkative but able to let the words just be. Sometimes I feel the need to wrap my whole life in words, as if discussion will clarify and rectify my bruises and worries and broken thoughts.

Most of the time... I'm pretty happy just being.

So, we'll discuss the world and my limited understanding of it, and perhaps some modern media and culture, and let's not forget pure unadulterated silliness. I love me some silliness. I'll also probably discuss other dorky things I find interesting, like science, medicine, linguistics, and things of that nature. Whee!

I'm not very good at keeping in touch, but this marks my first attempt at trying harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home